Monday, January 25, 2010

Rope and Orgasms

Jack and I went to a rope class a while back, and it was really cool. We'd never really been rope people (despite my not-so-subtle hints of buying rope, and books about rope, and entering online contests and winning rope) and I was really excited that jack was going to learn about tying me up. It was an awesome night and we learned a bunch and met and interacted with lots of cool people.

So last night, we were fooling around and he breaks out the rope. He tied my hands behind my back, and then tied my legs--ankle to thigh. I was pretty much completely immobilized. And then he fucked me.

It was great sex--I really like being unable to move during sex. It makes me feel used and powerless. However, in the past when I've been tied with scarves or neckties or held down with inexpensive velcro restraints, I've either been untied before orgasm (it's pretty easy to untie a scarf or necktie while in the middle of sex) or haven't really come.

But rope, real rope bondage tied tight with pretty blue nylon rope is really different. It's sexy as hell, which makes it pretty easy for me to come...but I'm a wiggler. I move around a fair amount while having an orgasm. I had a moment, immobilized with the rope, where it seemed like the orgasm would last forever. And then I realized I couldn't move. I was still coming, but I couldn't move. It felt really strange, and kind of distracting.

It's supposed to be the tying part that's tricky, that you have to learn and practice. But I think I need more practice being tied. And, you know, coming while tied up.

1 comment: