Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

So I know lots of people are down on 2009, saying it was the worst year ever and stuff, but I had a pretty good time. One year ago, I had never been to a BDSM play party, I'd never been spanked by anyone other than Jack, I'd never had sex with a girl, I'd never been flogged...the list goes on. Now I've done all of those things and more!

This past year definitely involved some occasional growing pains, but oh, boy did I grow! I made a ton of amazing new friends, I got much more comfortable in my body and with a lot of the quirks of my sexuality, and I've learned probably more about myself than I did during any other single year. Sometimes learning and growing kind of suck while in progress, but the results this time definitely have me feeling awesome.

I spent a lot of time in 2009 figuring out what the life I wanted to live should be like. In 2010, I want to start living that life.

No comments:

Post a Comment