Monday, July 19, 2010

First Time

So this week-end I fucked a pretty girl with a strap-on for the first time.

The harness was a little uncomfortable, and it slid and shifted around a lot. It was the kind of harness with a pocket for a little bullet vibe and the vibe felt both good and painful when it was in the right spot. Also, it turns out all that thrusting is really hard work!

But forget those minor complaints. Seriously, forget them, because it was really, really fucking awesome. To watch her completely delicious body from those angles, to hear the noises she made as I fucked her--so completely hot and awesome. According to Jack, who was hanging out on the edge of the bed watching everything, I had a maniacal grin on my face the whole time. It was so much fun. I can't wait to do it again, and I keep thinking up all sorts of hot fantasy scenarios involving lucious, curvy girls who are also very mean and like making hapless innocents fuck them with strap-ons.

I totally want a Feeldoe now.

No comments:

Post a Comment